Escalent is a top human behavior and analytics firm offering industry expertise, agility and trusted guidance to our clients. We conduct research on behalf of Fortune 100 clients across industries where a high level of data security is imperative.
The Contracts Specialist position is critical to ensuring that our responses to client requests for proposals, statements of work, and contracts are reviewed for accuracy and completed on time.
Location: Virtual / work from home.
- Review all incoming contract related requests.
- Complete Request for Information/Proposal questionnaires for clients, and supplier questionnaires.
- Monitor and fulfill monthly, quarterly, annual deadlines for required filings of supplier reports.
- Manage administrative prep & processing of contract/contract related documents to ensure compliance.
- Maintain required records related to vendor, client agreements.
- Assist with annual audits; Interact regularly with Finance management, IT/Security personnel, internal project teams, vendors, clients and auditors, as needed.
- Associate’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience in a professional environment.
- General knowledge of compliance, contract language.
- Excellent written and strong verbal communication skills with an ability to follow directions with accuracy.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to track and meet deadlines for self and others.
- Ability to resolve inner-client concerns / complaints.
- Good Client / Customer Service Skills.
- General Math Skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – particularly Word, Excel, Access.
- Experience with Sales Force, DocuSign, 3rd Party Portals (i.e., Ariba) - highly desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.