Expect more than a job!Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a Controller and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Controller, NA is responsible for the accounting function for all Percepta locations in the North America region. The Controller is responsible for the monthly financial close including review of GL entries, revenue recognition and account reconciliations. The position requires the management of an accounting team which may consist of 2- 10 employees at any given time.
Responsible for all accounting functions for NA locations through financial statement preparation.
Responsible for consolidating financial statements.
Responsible for the preparation and effective communication of various management reports and analysis including forecasts and budgets.
Prepare/approve monthly account reconciliations for North America locations.
Prepare financial statement analysis and variance explanations.
Monitor and ensure compliance with various Sarbanes – Oxley requirements.
Review monthly invoices and reconciliation of revenue.
Review accounting processes and identify improvement opportunities.
Provide guidance and support to accounting staff.
Develop quarterly dividend distributions
Interface with parent company Accounting and Treasury Operations
Interface with Europe/AP Controller and team
Ad hoc accounting requests from the CEO and/or the CFO
All other duties as required
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required
10 years experience in Accounting and/or Finance in a business environment required
Minimum 5 years of supervisory/management experience in a Finance department is required
BPO Industry Experience is a plus.
Possess a strong working knowledge of GAAP accounting
Experience with Tax and Audit a plus
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Computer literacy (MS Office).
Knowledge of Oracle and Hyperion Financial systems preferred.
Ability to multi-task and manage large amounts of data while focusing on accuracy and deadlines.
Exceptional work ethic and goal oriented.
Be a team player and problem solver
Must be able to work flexible schedule during month-end and year-end closing process.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.