- Identify areas of opportunities within financial systems
- Balance sheet, banking responsibilities
- Planning, forecasting and cash triggers
- Accruals, reconciliations, financial/staff management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- Must be able to see around corners
- Courage to say what must be done and what should stop
- QuickBooks experience
If you would like to hear more about this job, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to set up an appointment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.