The luxurious, historic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for an experienced Cook to join their upscale dining Wright's culinary team! Wright's Restaurant at the Arizona Biltmore is a contemporary restaurant & bar offering Southwestern takes on market-driven, organic American dishes.
For qualifying individuals, we offer benefits including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401k (+company match), an extensive PTO (paid time off) plan, AMAZING travel discounts, meal plans while you work...and much more!
- Earn a competitive wage $16.00 per hour
- Scheduled shifts are within the hours of 2 PM to 10 PM Monday through Saturday with a possible Sunday brunch shift from 7 AM to 4 PM.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of professional cooking experience.
- Availability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required.
- Work experience in similar hotel, restaurant, or resort setting is preferred.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification at time of employment.
- Culinary or Apprenticeship program preferred.
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s).
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed.
Apply now! We look forward to your application.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in thehospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality,and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Membersstaying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look fordemonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity- We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork- We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership- We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanningthe lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts toextended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton hasoffered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service,amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition ofproviding exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth withthe light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkablehospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing TeamMembers are at the heart of it all!
Our guests already know Hiltonis a great place to stay. Now, with recent awards, we are able to illustratehow great Hilton is to work!
#1 - Best Company toWork for 2019
#1 - Best Workplaces forParents 2018
#1 - Best Workplaces forDiversity 2018
#2 - World's BestWorkplaces 2018
Hilton takes great pride inachieving the title of Great Place to Work in over 13 countries worldwide. In2019, Hilton made history as the first hospitality company to be ranked #1 on theFortune Best Companies to Work For in the US! Come join us for our next 100 years of Hilton hospitality!
(Keywords: Hotel, Hospitality, Culinary, Cook, Luxury,Restaurant, Cooking, Chef, Fine Dining, Resort, Upscale, Southwestern, FullTime, Creative, Creativity, Culinary Art, Evening, Food and Beverage, Kitchen,Phoenix, Hotels, F&B, Wright's)