* Right now if hired you will receive a $500 Sign-On Bonus (paid in two installments after 90 and 180 days of employment).
Looking for someone with open availability to work 8 hour shifts that start & end time may vary based of business needs. Must be able to work holidays and weekends.
- Shifts may vary within the hours of (6am - 10:30pm)
Hourly wage of 13.25 per/hr plusHilton offers terrific benefits such as, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K(match), PAID Time Off - PTO, Amazing Team Member and Friends and FamilyTravel Discounts, and other awesome Hilton Perks! A free, meal will beprovided during your shift!
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
What will I be doing?
As a Cook II, you would be responsible for preparing cold food items in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare cold food items including, but not limited to, salads, fruits, dressings, fish items and appetizers, according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products
- Stock and maintain designated food stations
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
About The Shadow Rock Restaurant:
Upscale casual meets outdoor charm at redesigned Sedona restaurant.
Following a $2 million renovation, the resort's ShadowRock restaurant celebrates Sedona's Southwestern traditions with a refined focus on locally sourced fare and inventive chef-lead concepts with a fresh, flavorful twist.
Innovative dining. A fresh new menu by Chef Jason Flores. Offers fantastic culinary delights in a contemporary setting. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
About Executive Chef Jason Flores:
Chef Jason Flores has over a decade of professional experience in the hospitality industry marked by notable roles at iconic resorts such as Hotel Del Coronado, La Quinta Resort and Club, Waldorf Astoria and Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Culinary, Cook, Restaurant, Hotel, Cooking, Chef, Resort, Hospitality, Line Cook, Full Time, Creative, Creativity, Culinary Arts, Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Sedona, Flagstaff, Cottonwood, Hotels, F&B).