The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort, A Hilton Waldorf Astoria is seeking a Cook Supervisor to join their amazing Guest Room Dining Culinary team!
- This full-time position starts at a competitive wage of $17.50/hour + amazing benefits!
- Schedule varies based on business needs - Overnight availability is a must!
- Shifts will be within the hours of 6:30 PM to 3 AM.
**Availability to work weekdays, weeknights, overnights, weekends, & holidays is required **
Hilton's outstanding benefits to include: 22 days of paid time off (PTO), travel discounts, 401K matching retirement plan, F&B Discounts & many other amazing Hilton PERKS!
- Must have at least 3 years of professional cooking experience.
- Previous supervisory/kitchen leadership is preferred.
- Prior restaurant experience is required.
- Food Handler's Card required upon hire.
- Culinary Education is preferred
As a Cook Supervisor, you would be responsible for overseeing and participating in the preparation of cold food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee and prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Oversee and maintain cleanliness and food sanitation.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
- Stock and maintain par levels for designated food station(s).
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!