Bally Sports Arizona is looking for a creative, detail-oriented Coordinating Producer to join our production team. In this role, the Coordinating Producer will work directly with the Executive Producer to maintain the production standards for both the linear and digital platforms for the network.
- Work closely with our Digital Content Manager to develop, implement, and maintain the network’s social media strategy
- Creative oversight for the network’s original programming
- Work with producers to maximize content distribution across all platforms
- Work in conjunction with the sales department to ensure all sponsored elements are executed correctly for both digital and linear presentations
- Maintain the weekly schedule for the production department and the master production schedule for remote events
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least ten (10) years of television production experience
- Proven track record of storytelling through video in both long and short-form
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects)
- Avid editing software
- Knowledge of social media outlets including, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Remote production experience
- Previous leadership and management experience
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Creative storyteller
- Excellent communicator
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.