Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Collections and Chargebacks Coordinator will be responsible for researching and resolving valid chargebacks and unauthorized deductions in a timely and accurate manner.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Researching deductions, including reviewing Customer’s Vendor Agreement or contracts to make sure customer is entitled to specific program allowances, such as volume rebates, scan downs, and BOGOs.
- Identify and report trends in deductions, such as shortages, damages, and pricing issues to ultimately work to reduce or prevent reoccurrence.
- Closely monitor a portfolio of accounts by making sure A/R delinquencies are immediately addressed and payments are received in a timely manner.
- Implement collection strategies to optimize cash collection.
- Issue credit memos for authorized and valid deductions.
- Accurately process check requests and send out to customer in a timely manner.
- Review unapplied cash and credits so that accounts are properly adjusted.
- Develop strong and effective working relations with our customers, Sales Department, Customer Service, and Warehouse personnel.
- Obtain back-up documentation from internal departments to resolve deductions and unpaid invoices in a quick and efficient manner.
- Reviews and coordinates timely correction of EDI issues to minimize delays in invoice payments.
- Maintain a log on all pending issues with status of resolution for future reference.
- Identify and negotiate payment in a timely manner for delinquent accounts.
- Evaluate, identify, research, validate and process moderate volume of chargeback deductions in a timely manner.