Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Quality Control (QC) Coordinator is responsible for routine submission of samples to QC laboratories.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide status updates to other departments regarding the submission of samples, consumer complaints, extended expiration date samples and stability (sample handling and control, data entry, etc.)
- Assign work load to QC Analyst according to the type of incoming samples on a daily basis
- Communicates with appropriate personnel concerning re-sampling and to acquire missing information such as documentation and specification issues
- Associate may aid in administering Change Control Record Program
- Responsible for creating reports including but not limited to quality data trending, informational spreadsheets, laboratory log spreadsheets, stability spreadsheets, etc
- Reviews certificates of analysis (COA) from raw material suppliers, QA/QC reports and other quality documents
- Provides information related to the testing of Customer Complaints as part of the investigation process
- Assist Quality Management with the coordination and submission of outside lab samples and results
- Creates Purchase Orders for the laboratory supplies
- Manages the receipts and invoices through the iBuy system
- Provides training and technical support to the Quality Coordinator group regarding raw material testing requirements and bulk specifications
- Understanding and handling of hazardous materials and waste using proper and safe techniques. Selected qualified associates, at the discretion of the Quality Control/Quality Management, will be responsible for handling hazardous waste management.