WHP-TV in Harrisburg, PA is seeking a Copy Coordinator to join our successful Sales Support team.
We are looking for someone who will specialize in the strategic trafficking of on-air commercial spots. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of day-to-day programming and ad sales between our stations and our clients. Not every day is the same, however, the main duties of the position will include…
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers in an efficient, effective and detailed manner
- Entering copy information using OSi traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with local marketing consultants, internal and external departments and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children’s Television Act is required
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Previous Television/Radio traffic or Advertising traffic experience would be helpful but not required for the position
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have a desire to learn and take imitative
- Must be computer literate; knowledge of OSi or WideOrbit is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!