Are you an experienced legal secretary with corporate experience interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? Must have experience with mergers & acquisitions and other business transactions to apply. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, proofreading, and redlining corporate legal documents, memoranda, reports, forms, agreements, stock certificates, closing binders, and correspondence; opening new matters; corporate filings and formations and all necessary documentation; assembling documents and exhibits for court filings, arbitrations, mediations, depositions, hearings, and investigations; calendaring; docketing; anticipating attorney needs; and other tasks as assigned. This role also entails attorney time entry, billing and expense report support, coordinating travel, responding to calls and e-mails in a highly professional manner, for closely monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, proactive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 - 5+ years of corporate legal secretary experience, including M&A, business transactional work, and corporate filings, documentation, and formations
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- High accuracy and attention to detail when proofreading and typing
- Solid organizational and time management skills and the ability to work well independently
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified corporate legal secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!