Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
The Paid Media Strategist will utilize paid advertising platforms to implement search, display, and video campaigns including Google Ads and Microsoft Ads. The strategist will primarily be an expert in Paid Search. This role will be responsible for: creating, managing and optimizing campaigns for several divisions of Clayton. They will be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand visibility and profitability within each campaign.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all aspects of the Digital Marketing Department and knowing the keys to driving success.
- Manages and optimizes paid media campaigns for primarily search campaigns, but also for display, video, and social advertising platforms.
- Reports on campaign performance and provides recommendations that align with the business’s KPIs.
- Utilizes landing page software to create and continually optimize paid media landing pages.
- Oversees analysis on offline conversions and have a strong understanding the ROAS for their business units.
- Assists the Paid Media Team as needed with campaign creation and reporting
- Stays up-to-date on paid media advertising opportunities, changes to the platforms, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing /Business degree preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills.
- Experience with creating, maintaining, and improving paid search campaigns.
- Strong Analytical/Math Skills and confident in handling large sets of data.
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, managing all work with thoroughness, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Personable, team player committed to company’s vision
- Self-starter, willing to learn, hard-working, determined and assertive.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with internal departments.
- Problem solving, trouble shooting, and ability analyze data to determine the appropriate action.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Competitive benefits (401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%, medical and dental and vision plans, paid time off days and holidays.
- Quarterly bonus program.
- Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women.
- Recognized as one of East Tennessee’s top technology workplaces.
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical and financial well-being.
- Onsite fitness facility with full gym, workout classes, volleyball and basketball, ping-pong and disc golf course.
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
Job Category: Marketing