Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with registrations and disclosures pertaining to issuers of securities.
- Prepare and file documents with state administrators and communicate to resolve any issues.
- Assist with drafting agreements, certificates, and operative documents relating to offerings.
- Prepare and file documents for corporate formations as well as closing documents for corporate transactions.
- Assist with due diligence reviews and research state regulations and corporate laws relating to public and private offerings.
- Corporate client maintenance, including maintaining corporate records, stock and option administration.
- Bachelor's degree, Paralegal Certificate, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a corporate paralegal (law firm or in-house).
- Extensive knowledge of Blue Sky requirements and procedures.
- Experience with Capshare, Shareworks, and Carta highly preferred.
- Strong analytical ability, written communication, and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this Corporate Paralegal job in Denver, please apply! Email your resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.