Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. Strong proofreading, communication and writing skills are preferred. Firm offers competitive salary with work-life balance and a full benefits package including bonus. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Assist start-up companies to prepare corporate documents to form corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Complete stock certificates and franchise forms
- Create and maintain corporate minute books
- Prepare closings of corporate transactions (initial public offerings)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- SEC and UCC filings
- Prepare the documents necessary to comply with federal, state, and local regulations to conduct business activities
- 1+ year of experience as a corporate paralegal
- Bachelor's degree (desired) and Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved) required
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.