Special Counsel is seeking a Corporate Paralegal for a contracts/compliance project with our corporate client in Charlotte, NC. If you have prior corporate legal experience, this long-term contract position could be a great opportunity for you!
- Audit existing and new commercial contracts, recording information in
- Review contracts to assure compliance with corporate policy, applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare and organize files
- Conduct regulatory and legal research, as related to contract management and compliance issues
- Experience with and understanding of commercial contracts
- Minimum three years of legal (law firm or in-house) experience
- Corporate paralegal, contract management, compliance and legal operations background, preferred
- Experience in an technology-related organization is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with a team while multi-tasking
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity in Charlotte, apply today by submitting your resume below.