Are you seeking your “forever home” at a well-established law firm with a global reach? Do you crave high-level involvement and a firm that supports pro bono initiatives? Then read on!
Our client, an Am Law firm with a large Atlanta, GA office, has a great opportunity for a corporate paralegal to support a busy and fun team of attorneys. If you enjoy the satisfaction of hard work, thrive in a collaborative team environment, and want to be compensated competitively for your contributions, then this could be the perfect fit!
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
• Working with attorneys and clients during closings and corporate transactions
• Drafting corporate documents and materials
• Assisting with SEC filings
• Conducting UCC searches and preparing filings
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum three years of experience
Please email your resume today to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or check out more opportunities at www.specialcounsel.com.