Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with registrations and fininancial disclosures pertaining to companies issuing securities.
- Prepare and file documents in accordance with state securities regulations (Blue Sky Laws).
- Communicate with state administrators/securities examiners to resolve any issues.
- Prepare and file formation documents for corporate entities.
- Assist with drafting agreements, certificates, and operative documents relating to offerings.
- Put together closing documents/binders for corporate transactions.
- Assist with due diligence reviews.
- Research state regulations and corporate laws.
- Corporate client maintenance, including maintaining corporate records and stock administration.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a corporate paralegal (in-house or at a law firm).
- Knowledge of Blue Sky laws, requirements and procedures is required.
- College degree, paralegal certificate, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with equity management software (e.g. Carta, Capshare, etc.) is a plus, but not required.
Offering a highly competitive base salary and excellent employee benefits, including health, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401k with match, 15 paid vacation days, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and a discretionary annual bonus!
If you are interested in this Corporate Paralegal job in Denver, please apply! Email your resume [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.