Serves as primary driver/operator for vehicles within CHRISTUS Spohn Health System requiring a Class B Commercial Drivers License, or Mobil Clinic requiring a Class B Commercial Drivers License.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record; no moving violations documented within a one year period.
- Requires knowledge of Texas State Department of Transportation rules of the road.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain vehicle maintenance.
- Must be able to operate a class B vehicle.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in English and perform under stressful conditions.
- Requires a minimum of one year experience driving and delivering in a bobtail truck or van.
- Valid Texas Class B Commercial Driver's License or Class C Commercial Drivers License with air brake endorsement and proof of insurance