Couriers are responsible for fulfilling kit requests and making pick-ups of samples from client offices and work sites within a particular region. Couriers will also prepare and deliver bottle orders locally or assist in making and shipping kits when needed. Couriers may be asked to setup and login samples at sample login if necessary. As the face of our company, couriers are responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers and providing superb customer service at all times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare quality bottle orders for delivery or shipment to clients
- Schedule and assign all customer pick-up and deliveries daily.
- Act as a liaison between the clients and the laboratory
- Provide superb customer service at all times
- Maintain all maps and customer directions.
- Schedule maintenance of assigned courier vehicle.
- Make pick-ups of samples at client offices or work sites.
- Deliver samples to laboratory and record sample receipt information.
- Assist in sample setup and/or login and create labels
- Maintain primary courier vehicle in good condition.
- Follow all SGS Safety, Ethics and Quality practices.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Read, understand and perform all applicable laboratory SOPs as written.
- Maintain all required documentation with accuracy and clarity.
- Routine duties are performed with minimal supervision