WPEC/WTVX/WTCN/WHHB is searching for an extraordinary, out-of-box creative genius to fit the missing piece of our 360*Creative Department. We have great tools of the trade to exercise and showcase your viewer grabbing ideas. Best yet, you can be part surrounded by a group of highly talented individuals that form one of the most collaborative teams in Sinclair!
This uber creative and determined Creative Services Producer needs to possess the following skill sets:
- Candidate should be able to creatively concept, organize, and write award winning creative. We are called “360*Creative” because we produce materials for every medium and genre – broadcast TV, social, commercials, web, OTT, programming. No matter the need for creative… we can produce it(!);
- Candidate should be able to or have experience with DSLR videography and non-linear editing. This is not a plus, but a mandate for this position. No expecting an Emmy winning videographer or cinemaphotographer, but you do need to of had your hands on a DSLR, spent time with true editing software such as Final Cut or Premiere, and set up lighting more than a flood light;
- Candidate should be a good team player with the ability to meet deadlines. They should be able to communicate well with internal and external clients;
- Candidate should have achieved a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcasting, Journalism, Film, or production related field;
- And, a PLUS for this candidate to possess would be to have graphic experience in Photoshop and After Effects, though not required.
The daily responsibilities of thus creative superstar will include, but not limited to:
- Producing daily syndicated, image, and news topical promotion;
- Producing client commercials - large and small productions;
- Creating social media videos and posts;
- Filling traffic logs with promotion inventory;
- Assisting with station sponsored events;
- Being able to work nights and weekends (though it is not often);
- Being able to assist another team member with a project as needed.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.