* Data Entry of Provider Information such as NPI, and Licensing Information
* Review provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications for completeness
* Maintain 80% accuracy rate on the number of files submitted for the credentialing committee(s)
* Retrieve Provider Data from one system, and enter and update information into another system.
- Temp to hire with room for GROWTH***
- Hours 7am to 430
- Pay 19.00- 23.00 hourly
- NEWPORT - IRVINE LOCATIONS
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.