Contact assigned customers for payments on aged accounts via voice and email. Maintain a good working relationship with all accounts, both internal and external, while being firm regarding payment requirements and define collection processes
- Respond to heavy incoming calls and emails from customers relating to their accounts and payments. Research, identify and resolve customer disputes.
- Liaise with internal offices, customer service, billing and/or sales departments, or off-shore cash collection and cash applications to address and correct billing or cash application discrepancies
- Investigate unknown cash receipts to ensure correct allocations
- Proactively escalate issues to Credit Director and appropriate levels of leadership
- Analyze payment trends and proactively determine root cause for non-payment and then take action to resolve
- Produce monthly/periodical reports, as needed
- Maintain files on assigned customer accounts and update the system with all comments pertaining to the account
- Performs other duties as assigned by AR Director
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Customer Service preferred
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite 2010 (Word, Excel including Pivot tables and VLookup, PowerPoint, Access)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong reporting and data querying capabilities
- Must have experience with SAP
- Must have accounting/collection experience
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.