- Credit Authority for set up and approval of credit lines
- Collection of Open Receivables for assigned branch(s)
- Release supplies, service and contracts
- Process Refunds to customer
- Customer Account Maintenance
- Provide answers to customer inquiries regarding billing and/or payment issues/questions
- Account Reconciliation
- Resolve Customer Complaints
- Prepare Accounts for Litigation, when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years B2B collection experience preferred
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Excel Literate
For additional and immediate consideration, please call 201-389-7330.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.