We are seeking a skilled, reliable and security-minded individual to perform janitorial and general maintenance duties at our Buffalo armored facility located in Cheektowaga, New York.
* Part-time, 10-20 hours per week
* Preferred morning shift with a flexible schedule Mon-Fri
Complete the on-line job application.
Call (716) 683-5483 to confirm receipt of application or for more information.
The essential functions of this position are to provide general custodial/janitorial duties to maintain cleanliness of all work areas (offices, truck bay, guards' room, restrooms, Cash Vault area, exterior of the building, etc.), which include:
1. Maintain cleanliness by emptying all trash cans in all work areas daily.
2. Sweep floors daily and mop as scheduled.
3. Clean all bathrooms, sink areas daily. Restock supplies as needed.
4. Dust shelves, filing cabinets, furniture, computers.
5. Check for safety hazards and report/repair deficiencies.
6. Assist other employees when requested for various duties.
7. Maintain exterior of building in clean and safe condition: shoveling/salting walkways as needed, repairing items as needed, etc.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. General custodial, maintenance and painting experience.
2. Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
3. Must be knowledgeable concerning hazardous materials appropriate to the branch.
4. Must be capable of passing a thorough background check.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.