- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers and internal staffing members regarding status updates on background checks, interpreting results, website help, pricing questions, account contracts etc.
- Transfer data from the order document into the internal applications system.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Provide administrative support to 3 internal departments
- This position pays $17/hr starting
- Schedule: 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
- Contract to hire after 90 working days, we are looking for someone who wants to grow with the company long-term!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.