- Customer account setup within the MRP system
- Customer account information management
- Daily creation of invoices corresponding to shipments for that day
- Uploading invoices to customer portals accurately
- Utilize multiple portals used for receiving purchase orders
- Purchasing and AP support as needed
- Receptionist/front desk back up administrative work
- Sale order entry and documentation
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience entering sales type documents to an ERP system and resolving discrepancies to satisfy client needs.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle multiple changing priorities.
- Technical industry and/or industrial product experience and use of MRP/ERP system is helpful.
- Any accounting or purchasing experience is highly preferred
Hours: approx. 8am-5pm Monday - Friday (In-Office)
Direct Hire - Benefits include: Medical, dental and vision plans, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match, paid time off, and paid holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.