- Delivers sales management to existing customers by assessing past, present, and future customer needs; analyzing customers business model; and offering additional product lines to support further business.
- Executes additional sales by understanding customer operations requirements; analyzing buying patterns; bundling relevant services; and focusing on timing and cost.
- Responds to customer requests by collaborating with internal business partners; coordinating with technical support; and offering assistance during product changes.
- Maintains relationships with existing customers by following-up on a continuous basis (pre-post installation); inviting clients to conferences; and providing adaptable products for current platform.
- Processes product renewals and retention of existing customers by building customer rapport; conducting specific customer product analysis for expiration; and following customer industry trends for enhancements to existing product platforms.
Bachelors Degree and 5 years professional level job related experience (outside, direct sales experience); OR 9 years professional level equivalent related experience.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.