Health Advocate offers a comprehensive training program to develop the knowledge you need to be successful in assisting members.
We offer Great Benefits! The benefits package for this position includes very generous Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holiday policy, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) with a match. Health Advocate has an Onsite fitness facility, yoga classes, Employee Assistance Program, wellness programs, and employee activities to support employees with various goals.
Hours of Operation:
Full Time (Monday-Friday): 1-9 pm; 2-10 pm
Part time hours between the hours of 1 pm - 10 pm
Hourly compensation includes 10% shift differential for all evening hours worked.
- Answer a variety of incoming calls from members regarding their healthcare questions and other inquiries the member may have
- Build rapport with callers using a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Verify/Collect demographics and update systems as necessary
- Determine and execute the best resolution to assist the member based on their needs or requests
- Connect members to appropriate area(s) both internally and externally
- Manage tasks with timely follow-up per policies, which involve interaction with members, providers, insurance carriers and other vendors
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management