- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity- be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation– we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Virtual Interviewand Training
Due to the “Stay Home – Stay Safe” declaration in Florida, you will be working from home temporarily and will be provided all necessary equipment to perform your role remotely. Human Resources will update you when the declaration is lifted and you will report on site for your scheduled work hours at 1320 South Babcock Street, Melbourne, FL 32901All applicants must live within driving distance to the PerceptaMelbourne Florida location.
Department is open: Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30AM through 7:30PM, Saturday 9:00AM through 5:30PM.SummaryThe Customer Service Representative works under the direct supervision of the Team Leader and is responsible for providing a timely and professional service in response to a wide variety of inquiries and concerns by using available resources to our US retail customers and dealers. The Representative will learn and execute the complete call handling process, meet expected customer service levels, support business performance goals of the program by providing a full range customer service experience, and answer regular customer inquiries and concerns via telephone.
• Promptly processes and answers/resolves customer inquiries (inbound and outbound contacts), concerns or technical questions, determining the appropriate actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost priority, speed, and accuracy to ensure service level metrics are achieved and excellent service is provided.
• Communicate professional, grammatically correct verbal and written responses to customer inquiries and concerns educate the customer on client products and services.
• Attend team meetings, pep sessions, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled.
• Provides recommendations to Team Leader regarding the resolution of recurring problems.
• Assists in formulation of problem-solving techniques for newly discovered issues.
• Maintain exceptional product knowledge as it relates to technical support. Remains knowledgeable of product and service offerings, current industry products and technologies.
• Supports the operations through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
• Suggest marketing offers to customers during service calls.
• Handle additional projects and assignments as directed. Education
• High school diploma required
• 6 months Customer Service experience required
• Previous experience supporting customers through phone and chat preferred
• Experience or interest in working with technology is preferred
• Experience with customer contact systems
Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.