Exciting opportunity to join Amplity Health in support of a pharmaceutical contact center.
We are currently seeking passionate, highly motivated, experienced individuals with a demonstrated track record of success in the contact center environment. Our client's Contact Center supports inbound Healthcare Service programs across a multitude of marketing campaigns, disease states, and projects. This Contact Center provides customer service support to inbound inquiries across several channels to include telephone, email, postal mail, fax, and chat.
These positions are located in Northern, NJ.
Customer Care Specialist
Customer Care handles inbound, unsolicited customer calls from Consumer and Healthcare Professionals for inquiries such as product questions, adverse events, sample requests, etc. The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries, including identification and processing of Adverse Events and Technical Complaints
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides customer service support in handling all patient inquiries through phone, eMail, direct mail and other channels
- Maintain excellent quality standards, adhere to approved materials and guidelines
- Accurately collect information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases
- Answer product questions from customers according to company policy utilizing approved FAQs and discussion guides
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills. Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed
- Effective identification and processing of potential Adverse Events and Technical Complaints in accordance with our Client's Working Practice Documents (WPDs)
- Demonstrate adherence to all Privacy/Security procedures as outlined in applicable WPDs
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating and Working Procedures
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed
- Identifying and triaging customer escalations through resolution, including collaboration with other functions to ensure compliant solution
Requirements for the position:
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- Customer service-related experience
- Expert level typist
Amplity Health provides its clients with customized healthcare commercialization strategies and client resources -- all based on transformational insight.
Amplity Health is the leading source for performance-driven, customized commercial solutions, designed to grow brands and achieve results. At Amplity Health, every engagement begins and ends with the client in mind so as we look to offer them customized services that will provide the greatest value. Most importantly, we recognize that the only way to be successful is to ensure the success of our own people. We put our people first so they are able to serve our clients and their needs.
Amplity Health offers competitive compensation, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
Amplity Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled