Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Customer Service Guide and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Customer Service Guide will conduct outbound sessions (video or phone) with our automotive clients. The intent of these sessions is to provide a personal onboarding experience to supplement the dealership delivery process, with a goal of assisting the customers to grow their knowledge of their newly purchased/leased vehicle in a communication manner of their choosing. This role will further establish Ford Motor Company with a truly world-class ownership experience and will deliver this experience via the customers selection through phone or video conference. This interaction will strengthen the customers knowledge on the vehicle areas in which they want to learn more with a time and method convenient for the customer.
- Provide an exceptional client experience with focus on providing a personal onboarding experience by confidently speaking about vehicle features, benefits and any all-new elements to deliver a seamless and informative experience with the customer.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on all product knowledge of the selected vehicles and service support which is achieved through extensive product training.
- Commence communication with customer upon receipt of the customer details such as but not limited to areas of interest and preferred contact method.
- Conduct the personal onboarding experience session via phone or video with the customer.
- Actively listen to the client to adjust the interaction in a casual, conversational manner. Maintain a professional yet light-hearted and unscripted demeaner throughout the engagement.
- Inform the customer they will be receiving a survey for feedback on the experience to understand if this offer should be made available to more customers.
- Document and/or record notable customer verbatims during the experience and provide this feedback to the USCX team.
- Assist Percepta leadership in working with the CX Team to manage the overall execution of this program and providing program summaries of customer interaction findings and program metrics.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Percepta Leadership and the CX Team to provide program status, updates, and opportunities for program improvement discussions.
- Identify and present reimagined, out of the box ideas and changes to Leaders through key metrics, including member and employee feedback to ensure this program is second to none.
- Provide appropriate routing of call to the CRC representative depending upon service and/or safety concerns for the customer
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in training, public relations, public affairs, sales, marketing, customer service, or any combination thereof.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an in-person or retail customer relation experience and/or luxury brand experience preferred.
- Knowledge and passion of the Automotive Industry and cutting-edge technology
- Customer Focus
- Obsessive passion for doing right by the customer
- Genuine desire for interacting and building relationships
- Evidence of strong previous experience in customer service and relationship-building
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passionate and confident over the phone or on video chat
- Demonstrated ability to interject personality into face to face or audio interactions without crossing professional boundaries
- Ability to control, lead and carry on a conversation in the absence of a script or vehicle manual
- Casual, fun, warm and savvy personality that is professionally displayed
- Present a professional and polished yet friendly demeanor including escorting the customer through the conversation if the customer is unsure of what questions to ask
- Ability to adapt communication style to fit the style of others
- Ability to diagnose issues quickly and resolve with patience and empathy
- Must be willing to be recorded on camera
- Excellent written communication skills
- Speed and accuracy when typing and/or texting
- Comfortable with twitter, email, text, or any written form
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Lives the program’s values and demonstrates these when dealing with consumers and internal colleagues
- Eager to work in a positive team environment where everyone pushes each other to work to a high standard and perform to the best of their ability in order to delight their clients
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to provide SME experience to fellow colleagues
- Savvy with the use of technology including video (FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype, Duo, Etc.) based upon the Customer preference, software, and social media applications.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Active listening skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills, organizational, time management, planning and problem-solving skills
- Self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Video/Call center environment, open Monday through Saturday, 10am – 11pm EST
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts.
- Must represent Percept and client professionally with all customer, external organizations and contacts ensuring that proper client attire is displayed cleanly and within the outlined standards.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.