Customer Experience Specialist - Consumer Experience
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Specialist, Customer Experience assists in the development and execution of Customer Experience projects. The role collaborates with colleagues, internal resources, and external vendors to develop and execute Customer Experience (CX) programs across the enterprise.
• Supports the planning and execution of CX initiatives and programs for a broad array of CX deliverables as assigned, including: journey mapping projects; experience measurement; and pain point prioritization.
• Works with internal and external stakeholders to help drive CX programs to frontline colleagues via education programs
• Project management, tracking, and reporting of CX activities
• Ensures adherence to project deadlines and communicates project status to CX Directors
• Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
• 3 three years (or more) of progressively expanding roles in marketing, operations or other related business discipline preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, complex tasks/projects under pressure and meet deadlines
• Easily works with many different personality types
• Proven client relationship management skills
• Ability to prioritize with high emphasis on detail and quality
• Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office required, knowledge of other graphics programs and digital asset management systems a plus
• Relevant industry experience (pharma, medical device, healthcare services, consumer, etc.) is preferred
• Up to 10% business travel required
Quest Marketing Competencies:
• Expertise displayed in:
o Communicates Effectively
o Customer Focus