Expect more than a job!
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Careergrowth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Customer Experience Specialist (CXS) will work with customers and prospective buyers to earn and retain their loyalty with our customer, a globally recognized provider of high-quality automotive products and services. This will be accomplished by creating relationships based on understanding the customer’s needs, concerns, lifestyle and preferences by carefully listening to the customer, providing knowledge and resources and resolving issues in a timely basis. In this role the (CXS) is empowered to make decisions using customer satisfaction tools to resolve customer concerns and to ensure customer loyalty.
This position is a Single Point of Contact for customers to address sales, product knowledge, service issues, dealer information and to obtain resolutions.
Customer interaction will be accomplished through a combination of inbound/outbound phone, email and other correspondence.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience with focus on building a relationship of trust and enthusiasm while guiding the customer from website to pre-buy experience, to include:
- Vehicle knowledge and availability
- Local promotions for the brand
- Assist with specifications of vehicle
- Assist with customer/Dealer connection
- Educate the customer on products and services
- Act as a resource of all product knowledge and service support
- Scheduling activities as required for special events
- Actively listens to the customer while controlling the interaction to lead the customer in a professional and efficient manner
- Act as a liaison between customer, service support and dealership by following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for handling inbound customer calls regarding sales and service in a helpful, courteous and professional manner, displaying knowledge and concern for their needs
- Responsible for handling emails and chats
- Exhibit strong follow up and organizational skills, in both verbal and written communication
- Responsible for resolving customer issues using all available resources, including Dealers i.e. Service Personnel, Subject Matter Experts’, leadership, and Field Service Engineers.
- Return all email and voice mail messages promptly and follow up with customers and dealers as committed
- Responsible for documenting customer inquiries and concerns
- When necessary, use applicable customer satisfaction tools to resolve customer issues. Tools include financial assistance, service plans, payments and maintenance plans
- Participate in business related marketing and sales projects
- Ability to meet specified goals as set forth by management
- Provide feedback to management for the continued and improved performance of the department to foster positive results and growth
- Work as a team player – assist other team members when in need of support
- Other duties as assigned
- Practical application of time management is critical as specialists will focus on handling cases from initial concern to resolution
- Specialists will be trained on processes which include understanding of local laws
- Specialists will need to handle cases within client’s established timeline
- Successful agents in this role will utilize resources including onsite Knowledge Base, Dealerships, local resources, Part & Tech SME’s for case progression
- Critically important to agent success and customer satisfaction includes keeping our promise. Agents must follow up with customers on updates and timelines. Missing timelines to follow up leads to a poor customer experience and diminished brand loyalty
- High School Diploma required Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in a Customer Relations Contact Center, hospitality industry, or PR/Sales field
- Experience in a luxury field (hospitality or brand product) a plus
- Knowledge of the automotive industry a plus
- High level of trust and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed listening skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Time management and ability to prioritize projects and customer needs
- Conflict resolution skills – listen to the customer
- Exercise good service and business judgment with end goal of customer satisfaction
- Excellent English language, oral and written, with grammatical knowledge and etiquette
- Ability to sway the opinion of others through verbal and/or written correspondence
- Ability to blend personality with professional demeanor to provide the customer with a comfortable conversation
- Use of technology for product resourcing to resolve customer issues
- Typing Skills (minimum 30wpm)
- Knowledgeable in MS Office, Email, Texting and Chat
- Ability to work through multiple computer screens
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Displays professionalism in demeanor, language and appearance
- Call center environment
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts
- Must represent Percepta professionally with all customers and external organizations and contacts
- Future State 24/7 (hours of operation) site
Physical and Logistical Requirements (Including equipment used)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. Requires frequent use of hands and fingers, talking and hearing. The employee is occasionally required to stand walk and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Computer skills/data entry.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.