Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe, and play by them every day. Join our team as a Concierge Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges the value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable, and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
The Customer Operations Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Client Customer service teams and provides support for operational initiatives, which include: identifying process improvement initiatives, analysis of call and escalation data, identification of workforce gaps and resolution, and presenting recommended action plans to the Sr. Operations Manager based upon research performed.
Additionally, the Customer Operations Supervisor partners with the Customer Care Representatives ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction for all assigned program,s and will assist the Customer Service Representatives with escalated customer calls by providing guidance to the team member and/or assisting with the call to ensure the best resolution for the Customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain service levels to ensure:
- Lead CSR, CSRs, and Concierge team members are properly supporting the program.
- Monitor schedule adherence.
- Look for opportunities to improve service levels.
- Manage customer handling (call flow) processes.
- Interact with Business Partners as needed including:
- Attend Business Partner meetings to resolve issues and discuss program changes and enhancements.
- Handle special Business Partner report requests.
- Keep abreast of anticipated program launches and changes.
- Inform Manager on all Business Partner interaction.
- Analyze and manage program trends and progress. Interact with key users for feedback to make process improvement/enhancement recommendations.
- Communicate all changes, enhancements, new version releases, etc. to the appropriate personnel including the Senior Operations Manager, Learning & Development department, and Quality Assurance department in a consistent and timely manner.
- Develop, coach, support, and evaluate the team; responsible for the development of the team:
- Hold monthly scorecard meetings.
- Provide feedback and coaching timely.
- Discuss and implement career development opportunities.
- Create and deliver performance reviews.
- Set up for all new hires (ID's and cubicles).
- Maintain discussion logs.
- Managing attendance.
- Administer disciplinary action as necessary.
- Recognize and reward excellent team performance.
- Employee engagement and morale building.
- Timesheet approval and submit corrections timely.
- All other matters as it relates to the daily management of the staff.
- Interview prospective new employees; provide feedback to Operations Manager and Human Resources.
- Work with Senior Operations Manager on monthly business reports and process improvement initiatives as needed.
- Evaluate and coach back customer service skills in the quality assurance process.
- Ensure employees have the necessary training and job aids to perform their job responsibilities.
- Strive to continuously improve Touchpoint and Pulse Survey results and employee satisfaction.
- Be visible and available on the floor. Interact with the team as much as possible through team meetings, walking the floor, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Adhere to and support all Percepta and Business Partner quality initiatives, systems and policies.
- Support all Percepta Call-Center policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and Team Leader meetings.
- Communicate and generate enthusiasm and commitment for a positive work environment that fosters team performance.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Learning & Development.
- Maintain professional working relationships.
- Complete additional tasks/projects as needed.
- Collaborate with multiple IT teams in the development of new system enhancements.
- Perform user acceptance testing of system enhancements.
- Respond to inquiries regarding system errors, functionality, and enhancements.
- Propose new enhancements based on observations and experience with the applicable processes.
Employee Data Specialist
- Review agent disputes within Empower. Determine the accuracy of source data and make recommendations for correction of inaccurate values.
- Research, document and provide examples of Empower system defects. Submit problem tickets to the applicable team for resolution.
- Coordinate with program management to ensure compliance with critical Empower metrics. Provide detailed reporting of agent compliance when required metrics are not being met.
- Monitor approval deadlines and program status. Communicate upcoming deadlines to program management to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- • High School Diploma or equivalent
- • Secondary education or equivalent experience - preferred
- • 3 – 5 years of Customer Call Center experience with 1 year of luxury hospitality, automotive, etc experience required
- • Experience in managing and coaching others and improving performance
- • Through an understanding of contact center technologies, customer tracking systems, and their respective reporting systems - preferred
- • Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, time management, and planning – required.
- • Strong working knowledge of the Internet, computers, and software (i.e. MS Office products, Internet Explorer) – required.
- • Strong time management, organization, and planning skills. Able to prioritize, multitask, adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment – required.
- • Analytical and problem-solving skills – required.
- • Excellent inter-personal skills. Able to interact with all internal departments and levels of management.
- • Self-starter who demonstrates a high level of initiative, resourcefulness, and ability to work independently and interdependently among a team.
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Leadership Skills:
- Team & consensus Building.
- Good judgment in conflict resolution.
- Ability to create a supportive and conducive adult learning environment.
- Ability to drive employee satisfaction.
- Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts.
- Knowledge of Percepta Human Resources Policies and Procedures: Employee Relations/Corrective Action; Coaching and Feedback, Behavior-Based Interviewing; Harassment/Professionalism in the Workplace.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Communicate and articulate in a professional and effective manner both orally and written.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making.
Physical and Logistical Requirements (Including equipment used)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus, computer skills.
Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.