Our client is seeking a customer outreach specialist that is service oriented and strives to make customers, purchasers, and current homeworkers feel welcome. The customer outreach specialist will present the features and benefits of each location with the goal of driving qualified customers to various locations through coordinating onsite appointments.
- great customer service
- ability to professionally communicate over the phone, email and in person with customers, staff, and vendors
- converts phone and internet leads into in-person sales appointments
- follow with all customers who visited onsite locations
- maintain constant follow up and document notes into CRM (Salesforce)
- CRM experience (SAP or Salesforce)
- excellent communication skills - phone, email, and in-person
- MS Office
- 1-3 years of previous sales/customer service experience
- expereince working for a homebuilder is a PLUS
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.