Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approxmately 23,500 people and have global sales of approxmately US$8.2 bn.
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employ over 23,500 people and have global sales exceeding US$8.2 bn.
At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
You can also download our News Centre App by searching Ardagh in the App Store.
Purpose of teh Job:
Oversee customer ordering needs to insure complete customer satisfaction while managing internal system and inventories needs. Assist management as needed to meet these and other company business objectives.
- Follow customer orders to insure on-time and accurate deliveries.
- Troubleshoot delivery issues, input appropriate notice of complaints and forward any other customer related problems to the appropriate people for resolution
- Work with Sales, Credit and Mfg to satisfy the unique issues related to specialty can orders
- Maintain customer master info, on-line user info, manufacturing materials, customer cross-reference tables, etc. to insure a smooth process flow from order to manufacture to invoicing.
- Monitor artwork flow to insure approved plates are available as needed for manufacture.
- Monitor inventories to minimize slow-moving and insure cleanout of obsolete materials.
- Maintain Zartnew table by customer by item to provide the information that feeds the automated online ordering system
- Manage promotional activity including artwork, production quantities, timing and transitioning in and out
- Ability to solve complex problems and negotiate solutions
- Excellent phone/people skills and ability to organize time well
- Computer skills including SAP, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Some college preferred or previous experience in customer service
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.