Responsible for the analysis, reporting performance, scorecard development for specific categories at the Kroger customer level. The CSA is responsible for ensuring accuracy of trade plans for assigned customers, mining data to identify performance trends, monitoring volume forecasts in various trade management systems, and providing updates and recommendations for business improvement. Works with the TPM and sales teams to evaluate promotional spend compliance, and optimize trade funding with a focus on growing sales and ROI. This role also has the responsbility for assisting with deduction clearing, payment transactions, and maintenance of deal liability balances. Attends customer meetings with sales teams to develop a strong working relationship with key customer contacts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilites:
- Act as Super User (expert) of all Trade systems (TRACE, TBM, DM, MEI, etc.)
- Key support role for CDMs in event planning; reviews events for accuracy and analyzes overall trade spend based on history and insights
- Responsible for cleaning up deal balances in a timely manner so funds can be redeployed
- Develop and publish weekly/monthly/quarterly and ad hoc reports for POS and shipment data
- Coordinate promotional analytics with TPM and Sales TEAM to optimize trade plans and forecast accuracy
- Review weekly volume forecasts and make recommendations where necessary
- Assist in evaluating incremental volume opportunities
- Assist with quarterly internal audits and annual external audits
- Submit and maintain contracts in Tradepoint
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: 2+ years of experience. Experience in Category Management, Sales, Consumer Insights, and/or Food industry experience a plus.
Computer Skills: Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel.
Communication Skills: Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Special Skills: Experience analyzing data & providing actionable insights utilizing retailer data sources and syndicated data usage; excellent planning and project management skills
Systems: IRI, Excel, PowerPoint, TRACE, BOBJ, TBM, SDS, etc. preferred