Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a skilled Customer Service Representative Area Specialist that will be responsible for developing and training new and current Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) assigned to a specific geographical area. This role will also provide expert level guidance and best practices on performing successfully in this role, conducts training and creates development courses for new and ongoing learning, supports the Area CSR team as an escalation point for complex and high risk situations and develops camaraderie through team building with the Area CSRs.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.JOB INFORMATION
- Responsible for training and development of all CSR’s within the geographical Area assigned.
- Provides expert level guidance and training of intake system procedures.
- Improves productivity and retention in the Area by implementing the Centralized Hub and Satellite and CSR Specialization strategies.
- Reviews operational and administrative CSR tasks, and ensures they are completed timely by Area CSRs.
- Conducts frequent needs assessments of the Area CSRs and provides extra support and training as needed.
- Supports their home location by providing CSR responsibilities as needed during down time of training responsibilities.
- Provides back up support for CSRs due to high demand and vacation scheduling, etc.
- Creates teambuilding atmosphere in the Area by scheduling frequent calls and visits and activities to unify the Area team.
- Coordinates training, meetings, and activities to include PSTs, RTs, and Sales Reps along with CSRs.
- Develops and maintains expert level working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines.
- Responds timely with solutions to requests for assistance, support, and training.
- Provides effective customer service excellence in all communications with patients and referral sources both verbally and in writing, and trains staff on providing customer service excellence.
- Teaches CSRs to build effective relationships with patients and referral sources.
- Teaches CSRs to adhere to the guidelines established on the ‘Rotech Way’
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations; including but not limited to HIPAA.
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Clinical Programs.
- Performs due diligence in securing all company information, including but not limited to company and patient information.