We are recruiting for 4 (four)) Customer Care Clerks to handle ESCALATED concerns from customers of a growing company in Irvine, CA.
The roles will start in a clerical capacity until trained on all processes and then move into the Customer Care role.
The roles are currently working a hybrid schedule (3 days at the office/2 days at home) and will continue to do so until at least January 2022 at which time they will return to the office fulltime.
Mon-Friday Must be available to work an 8 hour schedule between 6am - 6pm. NO WEEKENDS!
Responsible for researching concerns, identifying root cause, and communicating back to the customer to provide final resolution to the issue at hand. This position acts as an advocate for the customer, serving as a subject matter expert on our policies and procedures while utilizing all tools and relationships available to them to resolve complex escalated issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with the ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- A proven ability to effectively resolve customer concerns
- Knowledge of Credit Reporting and the Fair Credit Reporting Act is preferred
- Must have a proactive approach to responsibilities and the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- High School graduate required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Customer Service experience in a role responsible for escalations.
- Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.