Our client, a well-known financial institution, in Roseburg is currently seeking Call Center Customer Service Reps! This local employer provides paid training, encourages career growth within the company, and offers competitive benefits.
This position is scheduled to start on Monday, June 28th
Provides outstanding customer service to individuals contacting the Bank, by phone or online, by resolving issues, providing information, and looking for opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship through suggesting Bank products and services.
- Resolves customer problems such as debit card issues, account overdrafts, electronic disputes, online/mobile banking issues, and service charge questions
- Performs a variety of transactions on the customer's behalf such as funds transfers, stop payments, debit card increases, address changes, and check orders
- Suggest appropriate products and services to existing and prospective customers and cross-sells other bank services such as Visa Credit Cards
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments, receives assistance in the completion of more complex assignment
- The facility is open 7 days a week from 8 am-6 pm. This position requires Saturday and Sunday work!
- Completion of high school, vocational training, or equivalent
- 1-2 years customer service experience required, call center or phone proficiency experience preferred
- Requires intermediate computer skills, including MS Office and banking software
- The ability to multi-task and work with multiple software applications
- Intermediate reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Pre-employment background
- Pre-employment credit check
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.