Join Us for Our Customer Service Care Coordinator Onsite Job Fair
Wednesday, February 12, 2020 from 12:00pm to 6:00pm
5900 Parkwood Place
Dublin, OH 43016
Register here for the event at: https://uhg.hr/DublinFebJobFair
Welcome to one of the most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This service model simplifies the way consumers and their families engage in health care - clears the confusion, enables access to the right care, helps ensure the right care decisions are made and makes health care more affordable.
The Customer Service Care Coordinator is responsible for providing compassionate customer service and issue resolution to our members. Direct phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. This role is responsible for coordination of member navigation plans with health plan clinical and non-clinical staff supporting members enrolled in DSNP benefits including members, or families with members, identified as having complex illness.
- Provide concierge and white-glove level service, removing burdens and providing end-to-end resolution for customers
- Serve as a single point of contact for the customer and form a strong relationship to support them
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to own the resolution of all customer issues and anticipate their future healthcare needs or potential opportunities to improve the experience
- Respond to and own consumer inquiries and issues
- Conduct proactive research on assigned member accounts to identify service issues
- Identify gaps in processes and work closely with other departments for process improvement
- Provide education and status on previously submitted pre-authorizations or pre-determination requests
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
This is high volume, customer service environment. You’ll need to be efficient, productive and thorough dealing with our members over the phone. Strong computer and software navigation skills are critical. You should also be strongly patient-focused and adaptable to changes.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma or GED (or higher)
- 4+ years combined education and/or volunteer, internship or work experience including one of the following:
- High school diploma or GED and 4+ years experience in customer service, coaching, or guiding internal or external customers
- Associate’s degree and 2+ years experience in customer service, coaching, or guiding internal or external customers
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and 6+ months experience in customer service, coaching, or guiding internal or external customers
- Undergraduate Degree
- Experience in health care/insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design)
- Experience in social work, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change (working with vulnerable populations)
- Sales or account management experience
Careersat UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us.It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazinglytalented people in healthcare here. We serve the healthcare needs of low incomeadults and children with debilitating illnesses such as Cardiovascular Disease,Diabetes, HIV / AIDS and High - risk Pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - basedapproach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmentalfactors. Join us. Work with proactive Healthcare, Community, and Governmentpartners to heal healthcare and create positive change for those who need itmost. This is the place to do yourlife’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Actionemployer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protectedveteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
UnitedHealthGroupis a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test beforebeginning employment.
Keywords: customer service, call center, advocate, healthcare, benefits, UHG, UHC, CSR, health care, phone support, concierge, coaching