Friday, April 10
Hiring for our Ft Worth, Summerlin and Moorpark offices!
CLICK APPLY >
As one of the fastest growing mortgage lenders in the nation, PennyMac remains strong for the community with an abundance of career opportunities.
We would like to invite you to our Customer Service Virtual Career Fair to learn more about the available opportunities from our management team. All interviews will be held via teleconference.
Once you apply, keep an eye out for a separate email with instructions on completing an assessment. Please note, if you apply to this position, you do not need to apply to the other open Loss Mit Specialist positions.
We look forward to speaking with you!
PennyMac Loan Services, LLC
Tampa NMLS ID# 1224863
Corporate NMLS ID# 35953
This is not intended for distribution to consumers.
Equal Housing Opportunity © 2020 PennyMac Loan Services, LLC, 3043 Townsgate Road, Westlake Village, CA, 91361 US, 818-224-7442. NMLS ID # 35953. For licensing information, go to: (NMLS Consumer Access ). Trade/service marks are the property of PennyMac Loan Services, LLC and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Arizona Mortgage Banker License # 0911088. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. Colorado office: 700 17th St, Suite 200, Denver, CO 80202, (866) 436-4766. Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #33027. Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License # ML35953. Minnesota: This is not an offer to enter into an agreement and an offer may only be made pursuant to Minn. Stat. §47.206 (3) & (4). Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance. North Carolina Permit No. 104753, 112228, 112874, 112877, 113746. Rhode Island Lender License # 20092600LL. Texas office: 2201 W. Plano Parkway, Suites 150 and 300, Plano, TX 75075. Washington Consumer Loan License # CL-35953. For more information, review PennyMac’s state licenses and important notices. Loans not available in New York. Some products may not be available in all states. Information, rates and pricing are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of PennyMac Loan Services, LLC. All loan programs subject to borrowers meeting appropriate underwriting conditions. This is not a commitment to lend. Other restrictions apply. All rights reserved. (01-2020)Job Description
- Manage an investor or state specific portfolio
- Receive inbound calls to assist customers with inquiries regarding their repayment or forbearance plan, HHF/EHLP, SCRA program or general loan servicing questions
- Conduct outbound call campaigns to secure commitments for supporting documentation and monthly installments, conduct unemployment verification, and respond to customer inquiries
- Follow set investor/state-specific guidelines to set up approved repayment or forbearance plan, HHF/ELP or SCRA programs
- Update customer financial information based off change in circumstance or to address remaining delinquency at plan completion to initiate foreclosure alternative programs, provide results and next steps based off the recommendation received
- Manage and resolve daily exceptions on assigned portfolio of loans
- Address email and fax communications from customers and authorized third parties to ensure items are acknowledged and processed in a timely manner
- May conduct specialized campaigns to support loss mitigation initiatives and investor, state or company-specific focuses
- More advanced specialists will manage minor loss mitigation process improvement or new projects
- Ensure investor and state specific letters and call attempts are completed as required
- Interface and coordinate with other departments, including home retention, property resolution, foreclosure, bankruptcy, litigation, customer service, and collections
- Accountable for performing all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and state and federal laws
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Minimum 1 year default servicing experience
- Thorough knowledge of investor specific repayment, forbearance, HHF/EHLP and SCRA foreclosure alternative programs, loan servicing, foreclosure, and bankruptcy
- Proficient with CFPB, FDCPA and ECOA regulations.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills, including professional telephone manner and ability to write clear and concise business correspondence
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve conflict and issues effectively
- Solid time management skills, including the ability to multi task and prioritize work assignments to adhere to timelines
- Ability to identify, analyze and problem solve pending foreclosure situations
- Skilled at making decisions independently within set policies and procedures
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Ability to work a flexible shift and overtime when required