- Effectively manage 25-30 incoming calls & 30 + emails per day.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to our customers. Customer inquiries will be regarding background check turnaround times, assisting customers with interpreting background check results, password resets, processing invoice payments, high-level tech support.
- Transfer data from the order document into the internal applications system.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Provide administrative support to 3 internal departments.
- This is all business to business customer interactions. Little to no escalated calls. Very professional customer interactions!
- This position pays $17/hr to start
- Schedule: 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.