With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Customer Service Manager position will set strategic direction, priorities and goals for the functional area; educate team to ensure employees understand how routine functions, interactions and transactions support strategic objectives. This team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to provide exceptional customer experiences by assisting internal/external customers with the sales-order management process for influenza orders. The Manager position will be required to demonstrate strong organizational skills, possess the ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, and able to set and manage priorities, focused on the customer experience. Lead workforce planning efforts, management of staffing models and overtime, work cross-functionally, with a wide range of key stakeholders, to ensure orchestration of the contact center team’s interactions and transactions are accurate and timely. Additionally, this role will be expected to ensure that critical business practices are met by the contact center team, while achieving the best possible customer experience.
- Provide leadership and support around the organization’s short and long-term strategic customer service roadmap
- Coordinate with key internal and external stakeholders, including customers, sales, supply, distribution and operations, to ensure alignment of customer experience and order to cash initiatives and processes
- Develop and deliver processes for the team that maintain strategic organization alignment
- Maintain open communication to keep staff informed of department updates, critical business decisions and corporate messaging; direct updates to corresponding documentation or procedures as needed
- Provide oversight for department processes to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, corporate policy and industry standards
- Manage, coach and support development of all team members
- Communicate and monitor adherence to performance standards, addressing performance issues
- Review escalated cases and provide remediation, including follow-up with customers and key stakeholders
- Examine, analyse, develop and present a variety of operational performance measurement results, deriving insights regarding key performance indicators
- Manage fast-paced contact center team, with the ability to contribute meaningfully to data-driven process improvements
- Manage several projects with multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Industrious relationship builder undertaking and assisting with a variety of tasks associated to customer experience management including but not limited to, team readiness, collaboration with marketing/customer experience, eCommerce, and Customer Service Operations, US.
- Monitor monthly expenses to seek cost reduction opportunities and react to un-forecasted variances
- Process a broad mastery of service and administrative functions, including in-depth knowledge of complex product features, processing systems and downstream impacts
- Proactive monitoring of productivity and quality trends; addressing training opportunities
- Act as a thought leader; place emphasis and value on innovative solutions and calculated risks
- Identify, develop and reward top talent while establishing a solid succession plan; build bench strength for critical roles
- Ensure employee diversity and inclusion through hiring practices and work assignments
- Perform or delegate any specialized reporting, e.g. weekly/monthly reports, daily contact center reports, etc., that the customer or key partners requests
- Ownership and follow through of workflows, exceptions and anomalies; ability to identify patterns and trends and offer proactive and practical solutions
- Manage the Human Resource elements of the team for on-boarding, off-boarding of staff, training and development
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in business, communications or related discipline
- 5+ years minimum, 7+ years preferred experience in customer service/customer experience or related field
- Demonstrated leadership/team building experience; management experience over a department with demonstrated skills using metrics and quality to drive strategic decision making
- Ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment, preferably 3 years
- Experience in regulated industry preferred
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.