Provides customers and vendors with product and services information, while insuring excellent service standards and maintaining high overall customer satisfaction.
- Interact with new and established customers and vendors
- Procure pricing and quote customers
- Write up orders, process orders, create ship orders
- Set up new customers and vendors in the system
- Issue product code numbers, build BOM and verify accurate system input and troubleshoot inventory discrepancies
- Manage inventory on hand, issue vendor releases
- Manage inventory, daily and monthly;
- Manage inventory over 90 or 120 day reports
- Process RMA's when required
- Assist sales department as necessary ex. quotes, sample requests, etc
- Assist A/R and A/P with past due invoices
- Assist in answering incoming calls as necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.