World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety. bioMérieux is present in 43 countries and services more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Etoile, near Lyon, in France. Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit. We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
A strong Scientific and technological pioneering spirit drives bioMérieux development since its creation in 1963. We design innovative in vitro diagnostic solutions for our customers that initiate new forms of scientific partnerships to be at the forefront of the most advanced technologies. Our presence in more than 150 countries with 9,400 employees worldwide secures bioMérieux commitment to public health.
bioMérieux products are used to diagnose infectious diseases, they provide high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring, cardiovascular emergencies and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Products also include industrial microbiological controls to detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
Main Accountabilities: For all Customer Service departments and your product range, be the unique interface between Project and Program teams.Technical Knowledge on several ranges of product / System /Solutions, be THE reference on at least one or 2 ranges of products.Define product serviceability needs to be implement in Product Design phase.Contribute to defining business plans for serviceabilityDefine Verification & Validation strategy Define Customer Service activities: Deliverables, Resources, Planning, Delay to fit with Project PlanPilot Customer Service activities for your product rangesBe committed to the customer and to service with Sense of urgency.Manage Project & Program team reporting (risks, opportunities and achievements)Be responsible for following serviceability needs during all project development phasesRole requires 20% international travel.
* BSc or MSc Degree or equivalent in related field of expertise (i.e. AS-biology, Service/Education, SE-engineering, IT-computer/networks, IS, etc.).
* Minimum 5-7 years' experience in related function or industry.
* Qualified trainer and training designer. Analytical and synthesis capabilities. Basic knowledge on cost & profitability for Support activity.
* Sense of autonomy and (self-)discipline.
* Cross cultural flexibility. Dynamic learner. Team player, feels responsible for coaching others and facilitating the integration of new comers.
* Able to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create most effective solutions.
* Able to make decision or give business-based recommendation, and present topics to senior management or project team meetings.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity