Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Customer Service Quality / Audit Representative will audit recorded calls and provide feedback on those calls. This position is responsible for all aspects of quality assurance within customer service. This position conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance. This is an excellent opportunity to use your interpersonal skills in a role where you would have room for advancement while positively impacting our customer service. Make a smart career move, and apply today.
- Lead quality assurance by conducting audits of calls of Customer Service Representatives
- Provide coaching/feedback to advocate in call evaluations
- Analyze information and utilize to build recommendations to reduce errors and improve process performance
- Participate in calibration sessions ensuring calls are scored consistently throughout the teams
- Interact with the leadership group to aid in overall staff development
- Assist in queue when required
- Assist Learning and Delivery with training initiatives
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years call center experience
- 1+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years experience working within quality assurance or RxExpress, Rx Claims, RXHD, and QFiniti
- Intermediate Experience with Microsoft Excel - the ability to open, create, edit spreadsheets
- Basic experience with Microsoft Word - the ability to open, create, and edit documents
- Knowledge of HIPAA and pharmacy claims processing
- Knowledge of commercial (HMO / PPO) and Medicare products
- Auditing experience or certification
- Experience or licensure as a Pharmacy Technician
- Experience working with Facets and / or Macess
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Auditing, call center, medical scripts, clinical, deductible, copay, out-of-pockets, claims status