Customer Service Rep - South Carolina
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Description
Title: Customer Service Representative-Call Center position-Columbia, SC
If you are seeking a Customer Service, Call-center position with a great company, you have come to the right place!
General Purpose: To receive, investigate and respond to all member inquiries via inbound calls and resolve Medicare Advantage member issues and/or complaints in a timely and accurate manner. No Selling involved.
What we are seeking: Talented, experienced people with a great work ethic and go-getter attitude with a desire to assist our members. Spanish speaking a plus!
- Answers all telephone calls within established department standards.
- Tracks all existing member calls within the IKA database ensuring that documentation is concise and factual.
- Participates in new employee orientation program and ongoing education programs as directed by Supervisors.
- Responsible for fully understanding all lines of business benefits, medical management processes, demographic change processes, and process for changing Primary Care Physicians (PCP).
- Answer “entry level” claims inquiries, takes “Over the Counter” (OTC) orders for products and diabetic supplies, understands and processes “entry level” enrollment and disenrollment procedures.
- Enters prospective members into Leads software.
- Works independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Paid vacation time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid on-the-job training
- Full line of Healthcare Benefits
- 401k employer match
- Employee incentives
- Employee Referral program
- Opportunities for career advancement
* Candidates must pass criminal background and drug screens.
Don’t delay….next class is starting soon.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.Position Concierge Specialist Position Requirements Req Number CUS-18-00168 Open Date 8/10/2018 AscUDF_OriginalRehireDates_OriginalHireDate None Specified