Employees in this Call Center department are responsible for placing Outbound Calls to our current Patients confirming Equipment Pickup reasons as given by the Field Personnel.
Our main goal is to have the Patient remain in our services.
- processing field requests
- salvaging accounts
- reporting complaints
- meeting daily, weekly, and monthly goals as set by the Supervisor(s)
- strong work ethic
- strong customer focus
- professional phone etiquette
- able to multitask
- computer literacy
- call center experience and/or medical field experience preferred
- strong customer service background
- high school graduate (diploma) or equivalent
- must be 18 years of age or older
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, the company conducts drug and background checks during the recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veterans