Seeking professional, self-motivated team players. Candidates who are reliable, positive, and provided consistently-high levels of customer service thrive with this company.
- Data capture and entry
- Answering customer/client requests and inquiries concerning services, products, and claims
- Maintaining a working knowledge of campaign products, services and promotions
- Professional, friendly, clear voice
- Excellent people skills, active listening skills, and strong communication skills
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality
- 1+ years of customer service experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Laptop or PC with Windows 7 or better
- High-speed internet
- USB headset with mic
- Quiet environment to work
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.